- Sometimes you need patience in order to find true happiness. It won’t come fast and it won’t come easy, but it will be worth it.
- You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months analyzing a situation, trying to put the pieces together. Justifying what could’ve, should’ve, would’ve happened. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.
- The best revenge is just moving on. Don’t give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
- You will never leave where you are until you decide where you want to be.
- There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
- If you continuously compete with others, you become bitter but if you continuously compete with yourself, you become better.
- Tough times are like physical exercise, you may not like it while you are doing it but tomorrow you’ll be stronger b’coz of it.
- Life is short. There is no time to leave important words unsaid.
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an exraordinary destiny.
- Only thing greater than the power of the mind is the courage of the heart.
- Everyone has someone in their life that keeps them looking forward to another day.
- Your beliefs don’t make you better person, your behavior does.
Total online: 1