- No love is greater then mom’s love and no care is greater then dad’s care.
- Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.
- DAD – A son’s first HERO and daughter’s first LOVE.
- To her the name of father was another name for love.
- A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
- The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary man is to have an extraordinary father.
- By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father..
- Family is not about blood. It’s about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.
- Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.
- The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.
Total online: 1